Ten Weeks to Empowering Your Teens
Our ten week program will include the following:
- Group training sessions twice per week.
- Along with running, each session will include a coach-facilitated discussion centered on subjects like motivation, goal setting, self-reliance, and overcoming obstacles. Curriculum developed by a licensed social worker.
- Motivational speakers (other runners!).
- Training schedules that include details for daily workouts, cross training, and rest days.
- Inclusion in an online training group with other team members. Groups will be facilitated and monitored by coaches.
- Participation in a 5K race at the conclusion of the season. Race entry fee is included in cost of program.
All fitness levels are welcome. Running is truly a sport for everyone - from the uncoordinated to the super-athlete.
Motivation comes through movement, mindfulness, and more running! Motivational speakers and dedicated coaches enhance the empowerment.
A race completed is just the beginning. Success is ongoing as teens continue to run, learn, and develop greater skills to deal with anxiety and depression.